Your Pierce County Chapter of Credit Unions (PCCCU) Board will be hosting a Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI) panel discussion on Tuesday, April 27 at 4:00 pm.
We have three credit unions in the Chapter who will each be providing a brief presentation, but we are also looking for more.
We are looking for credit union staff who would be able to provide about a 10-minute presentation on:
- What their credit union is doing around DEI
- How their efforts are structured
- Any roadblocks or learnings they can share
- How they communicate their work to staff
- If/how they may be involving their membership
Then we’d also like them to be available for questions.
The entire program will be limited to 1 hour, and held via zoom videoconference.
Please let us know if you would like to participate on the panel or if you would like to attend the event by replying to this email (firstname.lastname@example.org), and we will send you the zoom link.
Mark Minickiello, CUDE
President, Pierce County Chapter of Credit Unions
Harborstone Credit Union