To promote interest and cooperation between credit unions and credit union members within the chapter area.
What We Are Doing Now
Each year we select an organization to make a donation to on behalf of the Pierce County Chapter of Credit Unions. We are currently raising money for the Washington Business Week which is a fantastic organization dedicated to helping kids understand and excel in the business world. Washington Business Week helps to teach the skills needed to provide the jobs on which we all depend.
We provide raffles, silent auctions, our first ever golf tournament and monthly meeting’s at various venues in Pierce County.
For our monthly meetings we are assembling a collection of industry professional to speak on topics such as security and fraud trends, leadership, mentoring, sales and service techniques along with health and wellness programs. These events provide a great atmosphere to network among peers.
Past Chapter Accomplishments
Chapter of the Year Award
Co/Sponsor – NWCUA Annual Convention
- Washington Business Week
- The Tree House
- Mary Bridge Children’s Hospital
- Relay for Life
- Junior Achievement
- National Night Out
- Lakewood Young Life
- Point Defiance Zoo
- Operation Homefront
- Sister Cities
- Nations Social Services (food drive)
- Sumner Food Bank (food drive)
- Puyallup Food Bank (monetary donation)
- Children’s Miracle Network
- BACA (Bikers Against Child Abuse)
- Red Cross
- Pierce County Aids Foundation
Past Meeting Topics
- Security and Fraud Trends
- Sales and Service Techniques
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Comp and Benefit Trends